Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Journey


My Journey begins Sunday April 6th,2014

MONEY IS NOT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL... THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!
Timothy 6:10.  I will remember this
As I enter the next chapter of my life, I decided to write about my success and failures (a bold move for me - no candy coating allowed). I love Zayn Malik's saying " There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book then the page your stuck on."
Now that I have entered my 50's, with the loss of my parents, my best forever friend and my youth - I realize that I have wasted a good portion of my life chasing my own self indulgences , but, have learned some valuable lessons along the way. No we can never recapture those times  gone by and yes there are definitely things I would of done differently - I would of loved better and forgave instantly for our lives are short. We start the dying process from the minute were born. So TODAY I will start anew and pass it forward and make my DASH worthwhile to myself and the world we live in!
                                                 LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up to this Zayn Malik's quote. My acquired "old age" wisdom has my youth to thank....

    ReplyDelete